COVID Shield is a modular, scalable, customisable testing solution that could be placed on college campuses, outside workplaces, in community areas and numerous other settings.
As the world evolves its response to the COVID-19 pandemic, one clear reality is testing for the virus will be part of our daily lives for the foreseeable future. The COVID shield can help make testing more accessible, reduce stigma, and ultimately keep more people safe and healthy.
The COVID Shield can be assembled as a single unit or connected to others, to form a modular pavilion of testing stations. Its flexibility and easy alteration allow it to adapt to fast-changing testing protocols, and a variety of site footprints.
Among its numerous advantages are:
- Testing without having direct contact with healthcare staff
- Each unit can be rapidly cleaned after individual use
- Quick assembly by two people. And the COVID Shield comes with clear step-by-step assembly and use instructions.
- Easy size for integration into any setting.
- External frame allows for signage to communicate important health messages or amplify branding.
- Add-on wheels feature allows for greater flexibility for drive-through testing models and testing sites where full mobility is required.
Info & images: www.cannondesign.com